482 Music 482-1007 The Space_Between
Philip Gelb, shakuhachi; Pauline Oliveros, accordion; Dana Reason, piano; Barre Phillips, bass.
Recorded at the Center for New Music and Audio Technologies, 1750 Arch Street, Berekely, CA on 17 and 19 September 1998.
- King Kong passes through the gates of Shaolin Temple and contemplates life (08.57)
- Natto breath (04.30)
- After long life (03.36)
- The lonely halibut (02.09)
- Fantastic increments (02.07)
- Penguin (03.33)
- Do we deserve Dubya? (02.39)
- Incandescent gesture (13.53)
- David's sandbox (02.47)
- Candle's on the lake shore (07.11)
- Several moments (04.53)
- Surely it was (05.17)
Cover design (reproduced above) by Designkitchen.
Go to abbreviated list of 482 Music recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page