artesuono art 058 Dedalus
Alexander von Schlippenbach, piano; Daniele D'Agaro, tenor saxophone, clarinet.
Recorded at Artesuono recording studios, Cavalicco (Udine), Italy; no date on leaflet but the engineer, Stefano Amerio, says it was released the same year it was recorded, i.e. 2007.
- Blue mystére (02.51)
- Gorgona (02.30)
- Mosso agitato var. I (04.38)
- Mosso agitato var. II (02.02)
- Mosso agitato var. III (04.09)
- The rapture of the depths var. I (04.08)
- The rapture of the depths var. II (04.37)
- The rapture of the depths var. III (03.29)
- Bangin' in (03.02)
- Sound labirinth (02.09)
- A Monk's trilogy: Work (03.45)
- A Monk's trilogy: Pannonica (03.05)
- A Monk's trilogy: Bye-ya (04.10)
- Hackensack (02.34)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Simone Tagliaferri.
Go to list of artesuono recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page