Balance Point Acoustics BPA 002 The sale of tickets for money was abolished
Tony Bevan/Damon Smith/Scott R. Looney
Tony Bevan, bass saxophone; Damon Smith, double bass; Scott R. Looney, prepared piano, live electronics.
Recorded on 30 April 2000 in West Oakland, California.
- Custody of an enemy (01.28)
- Brilliant result of 30 or 40 drawings (03.17)
- Debris of a mask factory (09.55)
- Sacred drawing of lots (05.17)
- An adverse drawing might mean mutilation (04.46)
- To accept errors is not to contradict fate (04.33)
- Time limit of 1 hour or 1 century (06.41)
- Preferred to scribble a brief argument (06.57)
- Quapha - fissures in a dusty aqueduct (06.24)
- Peaceful shadows of a room (07.16)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) by Tom Schultz; layout and graphic design by Alan Anzalone.
Go to list of Balance Point Acoustics recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page