Balance Point Acoustics Bpa005 Sense of hearing
Carol Genetti/Damon Smith + Fred Lonberg-Holm
Carol Genetti, voice; Damon Smith, double bass; Fred Lonberg-Holm, cello (tracks 9-12).
All titles from The lime works by Thomas Bernhard.
- Wuppertal is an idyll (07.32)
- The hard and the soft i (03.56)
- Urbanch method (02.22)
- Simulate bearability (02.48)
- Fragility itself (06.12)
- Experimental sentences (04.02)
- Ore, oil, open (04.36)
- Overhearing (04.04)
- Deadly togetherness (06.12)
- Pouring out civilities (07.41)
- Self-perpetuating duplicity (09.32)
- A sudden fit of abstraction (04.06)
Tracks 1-8 recorded on 29 January 2002 in studio (presumably Chicago); tracks 9-12 recorded on 30 January 2002 live at the Empty Bottle.
Front cover art (reproduced above) reservoir district 209 by Edgar Alan Brightbill; graphic design by Alan Anzalone.
Go to list of Balance Point Acoustics recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page