Balance Point Acoustics BPALTD-303 Zen kaiju
Kiku Day/Henry Kaiser
Kiku Day, ji-nashi shakuhachi; Henry Kaiser, electric and acoustic guitars.
Recorded in 2006 at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley.
- Gojira examines a monk in meditation (07.38)
- Anguirus pacifies the mind (02.42)
- Fairy Mothra's preaching sign (05.59)
- Gyaos washes the bowl (05.35)
- Dagora calls his own master (04.00)
- Varan's wheel (05.10)
- Gamera's dog (05.06)
- This mind is not Pigmon (06.05)
- Ultraman investigates (06.23)
- Jiger twirls a flower (05.59)
- A philosopher asks King Ghidorah (06.53)
- Tipping over the oxygen destroyer (04.15)
Disc also includes an 11-minute QuickTime movie of KD and HK.
Art direction (front cover reproduced above) by David Greenberger.
Go to list of Balance Point Acoustics recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page