Balance Point Acoustics bpaltd404 Where endless meets disappearing
Henry Kaiser, acoustic and electric guitars.
Recorded 10 May 2009.
- Where endless meets disappearing (12.48)
- Very lush waters (05.40)
- Topic A (03.18)
- At two (03.39)
- I would ask (03.57)
- Maybe if time (01.12)
- A precise kind of infinity, a sliver of clarity nestled (11.04)
- Wet behind the ears (01.32)
- Touch and change places (01.39)
- This way and that (02.15)
- Feel you contact everything (05.41)
- Completely won over (01.06)
- As stream, hue, and pressure, sound (03.34)
- Three can keep a secret, if two are dead (02.33)
- Regarding proximity (01.09)
- The gate is that way, not this (03.58)
- Yet another good time to be in (02.30)
- A bloom of tiny suns (09.53)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Henry Kaiser.
Go to list of Balance Point Acoustics recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page