Bruce's Fingers BFC 31 M.M.
Charles Wharf, soprano and tenor saxophones, bass clarinet;
Simon H. Fell, keyboards, double bass.
Recorded at Kite Recording Studio, Cambridge on 1, 2 and 16 December 1990.
- Drei rondos uber volksweisen (01.47)
- Dribbles of ecstasy (03.13)
- Barrenness of the imaginative faculty in the production of modern art I (07.22)
- Lonely life (06.27)
- The cast iron steeple of Rouen (06.36)
- Jumpin' with Symphony Sid (04.14)
- Odyssey of a proud (black) suitcase (06.30)
- Barrenness of the imaginative faculty in the production of modern art II (04.59)
- Scissors, for almost any purpose (05.41)
- How about that jazz combo, Hank? (03.56)
Available on cassette only.
Go to list of Bruce's Fingers recordings, or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page