Cuneiform RUNE 142 The Great divide
Paul Dunmall, tenor saxophone; Simon Picard, tenor saxophone; Paul Rutherford, trombone;
Hilary Jeffries, trombone; Gethin Liddington, trumpet; Keith Tippett, piano;
Paul Rogers, double bass; Tony Levin, drums.
Guests on track 6: Elton Dean, alto saxophone; Lee Goodall, alto saxophone; Evan Parker,
tenor saxophone; Howard Cottle, tenor saxophone; Oren Marshall, tuba; Jon Corbett, cornet;
John Adams, guitar; Mark Sanders, drums.
Recorded at Gateway Studio, Kington, on 26 March 2000; produced by Simon Pickard; technical assistance from Evan Parker.
- The Great divide part one (09.39)
- The Great divide part two (06.52)
- The Great divide part three (03.50)
- The Great divide part four (11.22)
- The Great divide part five (11.20)
- A passage through the Great divide (11.42)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) by Tony Marsh.
Go to list of Cuneiform recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page