DIW 456 What are you talking about?
Tristan Honsinger, cello, voice; Toshinori Kondo, trumpet, voice, Chinese oboe; Peter Kowald, bass, voice; Sabu Toyozumi, drums, voice.
Recorded on 24/25 May 1983 at Chestnut Studio in Suzuka Mountain, Japan.
- From time to time (02.59)
- Waking (03.00)
- Out the back door (03.36)
- What are you talking about? (03.59)
- Fried rice field in the summer night (06.05)
- When Steve comes to Tokyo (03.08)
- Sasafrakiboo (03.49)
- Can Can Street (03.26)
- Bitter sweet (07.14)
- Fish song (02.27)
Cover illustration (reproduced above) by Tetsu Nishi; video by Moon Shiner Video Service.
Originally issued on LP as IMA 003/DIW 1119.
Go to abbreviated list of DIW recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page