Palomar 34 One day in the life of Mr Quagga
Giovanni Maier/Andrea Gulli
Giovanni Maier, cello; Andrea Gulli, electronics.
Recorded 1 October and 26 November 2010 at Palomar Studio, Turriaco, Italy.
- The supper (02.45)
- Listening to Radio Saigon (05.47)
- Watching the Battle of Algeri, part 1 (03.29)
- Job thoughts (05.43)
- Listening to Izmir Radio (02.35)
- Ice cathedral (04.07)
- Watching the Battle of Algeri, part 2 (03.47)
- Teeth washing (01.24)
- Sleeping interlude (03.11)
- Wake up! (01.11)
- Psichedelic breakfast (06.16)
- Working at the Note Factory, part 1 (03.42)
- The lunch (04.49)
- Working at the Note Factory, part 2 (05.13)
- Coming back home in the rain (06.38)
Drawings (front cover reproduced above) by Sebi Tramontana; graphic design by Igor Tullio.
Go to list of Independent Record Labels.