ECM 1537 78118-21537-2 Time will tell
Paul Bley/Evan Parker/Barre Phillips
Paul Bley, piano; Evan Parker, tenor and soprano saxophones;
Barre Phillips, double bass.
Recorded January 1994 at Rainbow Studio, Oslo.
- Poetic justice [PB, EP, BP] (17:18)
- Time will tell [PB, EP, BP] (04:25)
- Above the tree line [PB, EP, BP] (04:48)
- You will, Oscar, you will [PB, BP] (04:55)
- Sprung [PB, EP, BP] (05:17)
- No questions [PB, EP, BP] (05:29)
- Vine laces [EP, BP] (04:02)
- Clawback [PB, EP] (03:12)
- Marsh tides [PB, EP, BP] (05:41)
- Instance [EP, BP] (04:24)
- Burlesque [PB, EP, BP] (07:15)
Cover design (reproduced above) by Barbara Wojirsch.
Go to Indpendent Record labels page