ECM 1693 Drawn inward
Evan Parker Electro-Acoustic Ensemble
Evan Parker, soprano and tenor saxophones, khène;
Barry Guy, double bass;
Paul Lytton, percussion, live electronics;
Philipp Wachsmann, violin, viola, live electronics, sound
processing; Lawrence Casserley, live electronics, sound processing;
Walter Prati, live electronics, sound processing; Marco Vecchi, live
electronics, sound processing.
- The crooner (for Johnny Hartman) (09.10)
- Serpent in the sky (07.30)
- Travel in the homeland (07.59)
- Spouting bowl (02.56)
- Collect calls [Milano-Kingston] [Bugged] (10.38)
- aka Lotan (04.25)
- Reanascreena (05.42)
- At home in the universe (for Stuart Kauffman) (03.21)
- Writing on ice (03.43)
- Phloy in the frame (03.49)
- DrawnInward (06.02)
Recorded December 1998 at Gateway Studios, London.
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Jan Jedlicka; cover design by Birgit Binner.
Go to list of ECM recordings on this site, or to Indpendent Record labels page