Emanem 4034 Alone and together
Lol Coxhill, sopranino saxophone (tracks 1-4), soprano saxophone (tracks 2, 3, 5-7);
Stevie Wishart, violin (tracks 1, 3), hurdy gurdy (track 2);
Marcio Mattos, cello, live electronics (track 5).
Tracks 1-4 recorded on 11 October 1991 at The Music Box, London; track 5 recorded on 14 April
1996 at Dolly Fossett's, London; tracks 6 and 7 recorded on 28 May 1999 at The Queen Elizabeth Hall, London.
- First rare duet (06.09)
- Second rare duet (10.58) an mp3 clip from this track can be downloaded
- Third rare duet (05.45)
- A rare sopranino solo (09.36)
- Les folie d'Ossette (12.51) an mp3 clip from this track can be downloaded
- The festival solo (22.29)
- A little bit more (01.48)
Front cover photo (reproduced above) by Martin Davidson.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page