Emanem 4212 Freedom of the city 2003: small groups
- Alan Tomlinson, trombone; Steve Beresford, electronics, objects; Roger Turner, drum set, percussion: WC1R 4RL (17.53)
- Stefan Keune, sopranino saxophone; John Russell, guitar:
Mama Yi says hello (21.20)
- Viv Corringham, voice; Angharad Davies, violin: Beta pleat (14.05)
- Free Base [Alan Wilkinson, alto and baritone saxophones, voice; Marcio Mattos, double bass; Steve Noble, drum set, percussion]: The liver is the cock's comb (22.53)
Recorded at the Freedom of the City festival, Conway Hall, London on 5 May 2003.
- Milo Fine, clarinets, piano, drum set; Hugh Davies, invented instruments; Paul Shearsmith, pocket trumpet, baliphone, hand flute; Tony Wren, double bass: Tonpsychologie (25.17)
- John Butcher, soprano and tenor saxophones; John Edwards, double bass: Spokes (18.55)
- IST [Rhodri Davies, harp; Mark Wastell, cello; Simon H. Fell, double bass]: Dyneiddiwr (10.51)
- Lunge [Gail Brand, trombone; Phil Durrant, laptop electronics; Pat Thomas, keyboard electronics; Mark Sanders, drum set, percussion]: Relative poverty (23.57)
Front cover design (reproduced above) by Martin Davidson.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page