Emanem 5207 Tuning out: pieces for tracker-action organs and strings
Veryan Weston, tracker-action organs; Jon Rose, violins; Hannah Marshall, cello.
CD A (ground floor)
- May 12: Liverpool (18.22)
- May 13: York (29.34)
- May 15: Newcastle part I (12.55)
- May 15: Newcastle part II (08.58)
- May 15: Newcastle part III (07.29)
CD B (mezzanine)
All recorded 2014, CD A, 1 at the Blue Coat Chapel, Liverpool; CD A, 2 at All Saints Church, York; CD A, 3-5 at Saint Silas Church, Newcastle; CD B, 1-3 at St Matthew's Church, Sheffield and CD B, 4 at All Hallows-on-the-Wall Church, London.
- May 16: Sheffield part I (07.36)
- May 16: Sheffield part II (12.43)
- May 16: Sheffield part III (18.41)
- May 19: London (37.48)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Veryan Weston.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page