Isopin labs (no number) Visions: performances from the EMIT series
All recordings made during the EMIT series held in the St. Petersburg-Tampa area of Florida.
- Sam Rivers, saxophone; Evan Parker, saxophone: Confluence (07.09); recorded in The Lobby on 16 April 2001
- Pamela Z, voice, electronics: Number 3 (05.24); recorded in the Salvador Dali Museum on 20 September 1998
- Day & Taxi [Christoph Gallio, alto saxophone; Dominique Girod, bass; Dieter Ulrich, drums]: Stars (07.10); recorded in the Salvador Dali Museum on 17 April 1998
- Philip Gelb, shakuhachi; Chris Brown, computer: Water (08.23); recorded in the Salvador Dali Museum on 22 January 1999
- Derek Bailey, guitar; Jim Stewart, drums: Locution (07.02); recorded in the Salvador Dali Museum on 12 March 1999
- David Manson, computers: Catorze (03.05); recorded in the Fusion Gallery, Iso on 1 December 2000
- Saturnalia [Matthew Heyner, bass; Daniel Carter, flute; Jonathan LaMaster, violin; Vic Rawlings, cello]: Discovery of Amerika (06.51); recorded in the Salvador Dali Museum on 12 February 1999
- Davey Williams, guitar; David Manson, trombone, electronics: In the company of blessed beasts (06.51); recorded in Springs Theatre on 1 April 1999
- Peter Kowald, bass: Torsion (10.19); recorded in the Gulf Coast Museum of Fine Art on 3 March 2000
- Amy Denio, electric bass, voice: Gdye Damskaya Parikhmakirskaya? (10.19); recorded in the Salvadore Dali Museum on 27 March 1998
- Eugene Chadboure, guitar with SHIM [Jay Coble, trumpet; David Pate, saxophone; David Irwin, clarinet; David Manson, trombone; TJ Glowacki, bass; Jim Stewart, drums]: Uddamsa from bedbugs (06.17); recorded in Springs Theatre on 16 January 2000
Front cover art (reproduced above) from an image by Elena Dorfman adapted by Ryan Ivy.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page