FMP CD24 Machine gun
Peter Brötzmann Octet
Peter Brötzmann, tenor and baritone saxophones; Willem Breuker, tenor saxophone,
bass clarinet; Evan Parker, tenor saxophone;
Fred Van Hove, piano; Peter Kowald,
bass, Buschi Niebergall, bass; Han Bennink, drums; Sven-Åke Johansson, drums.
Recorded May 1968 by Gunther Zipelius at the Lila Eule in Bremen.
- Machine gun [second take] (14.57)
- Machine gun [third take] (17.13)
- Responsible (for Jan van de Ven) [first take] (10.00)
- Responsible (for Jan van de Ven) [second take] (08.12)
- Music for Han Bennink [first take] (11.22)
CD booklet design by Brötzm.
Initially released privately, as BRÖ 2 and then by FMP on vinyl on FMP 0090.
Go to select list of FMP LPs or to list of FMP CDs.