FMP CD37 Process and reality
Evan Parker, soprano saxophone, overdubs.
A. Process and reality:
Recorded May 18/19, 1991 at the FMP Studio in Berlin.
- Mothon (04.40)
- Borlung (08.30)
- Broken wing (07.50)
- Fast falls (for Mongezi Feza) (08.29)
- Paros gemutato (04.08)
- Amanita (04.47)
- Aka (02.38)
- G.I.K.H. (03.10)
- Bubble chamber (for Conlon Nancarrow) (03.58)
- Muzzle (04.13)
- Diary of a mnemonist (for Liz Fritsch) (03.07)
- Banda (O.D.J.B.) (02.16)
- Pfingstsonntag (02.18)
- Blindflight (02.21)
- And I will sing of this second kingdom (02.54)
- Lapidary: improvisation on 'The Cryptosphere' by Steve Lacy (03.26)
Booklet cover art (reproduced above) Weybourne 1990 (sunlight on wood) by Roger Ackling, photographed by John Riddy.
Go to select list of FMP LPs or to list of FMP CDs.