FMP CD73 Nothing to say: a suite of breathless motion dedicated to Oscar Wilde
Peter Brötzmann, alto, tenor and bass saxophones, tarogato,
e-flat and bass clarinets.
Recorded on 15 and 16 November 1994 in Berlin;
produced by Jost Gebers and Peter Brötzmann.
- Nothing to say [bass sax] (07.56)
- Let's walk from fire unto fire [e-flat clarinet] (06.43)
- Seven stars in still water [bass clarinet] (05.19)
- One that stood alone [tarogato] (04.46)
- Fair wind is blowing from the sea [alto sax] (02.48)
- A lying tale [alto sax] (03.45)
- There is no peace under the noon [tenor sax] (08.09)
- A heavy creeping shade [bass sax] (04.28)
- The sky is laced with fitful red [tarogato] (08.06)
- Have you heard the news [e-flat clarinet] (06.32)
- Love makes people good [alto sax] (11.01)
- Simply a born artist [alto sax] (05.31)
Front cover design (reproduced above) by Brötzm.
Go to select list of FMP LPs or to list of FMP CDs.