FMR CD360-0913 Dynamics of the impromptu
Derek Bailey, acoustic and electric stereo guitars; Trevor Watts, soprano saxophone; John Stevens, drums, cornet.
All recorded at the Little Theatre Club, London; track 1 on 12 November 1973; tracks 2 and 3 on 18 December 1973;
remaining tracks on 17 January 1974.
- Impromptu dynamics 1 (09.10)
- Impromptu dynamics 2 (16.22)
- Impromptu dynamics 3 (08.05)
- Impromptu dynamics 4 (14.42)
- Impromptu dynamics 5 (09.51)
- Impromptu dynamics 6 (12.33)
Previously issued on Entropy Stereo Recordings ESR004.
Cover painting (front cover reproduced above) by Ruth Franklin; design and layout by Ewan Rigg.
Go to list of Entropy Stereo recordings or to Independent Record Labels page