FOR 4 EARS CD1035 >11>ways>to>proceed
Hans Burgener, acoustic and electric violin;
Richard Teitelbaum, kurzweil k2000, PowerBook w/ Max;
Günter Müller, selected drums, electronics;
Carlos Zingaro, acoustic violin pitch-to-MIDI w/ PowerBook G3.
Recorded on 4/5 November 1998 at Zack Studio St Gallen.
- Simply a question (03.51)
- The waltz (08.19)
- Silent sleet (06.39)
- Melting point (04.19)
- Remember (06.22)
- It could be different (03.23)
- Imminent construction (06.37)
- Wonder and the geometry factor (05.46)
- Up to the 5th level (and falling) (04.53)
- Fluid engineering (05.26)
- Submission: impossible (04.51)
Artwork and cover design (reproduced above) by Barbara Hediger.
Go to list of FOR 4 EAR CDs or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page