Hat ART CD 6153 Soft lights and sweet music (Irving Berlin songbook)
Michael Moore, alto saxophone, bass clarinet, clarinet, melodica, celeste; Ernst Reijseger, cello;
Han Bennink, drums, celeste.
Recorded at Radio DRS, Zürich on 2/3 November 1993.
- Soft lights and sweet music (04.18)
- There's no business like show business (02.38)
- The song is ended (04.40)
- Anything you can do, I can do better (02.54)
- For the folks back home/Cheek to cheek (05.08)
- What'll I do? (03.27)
- A pretty girl is like a melody (02.36)
- How deep is the ocean? (04.59)
- Give me your tired, your poor (02.15)
- Marie (03.15)
- They say it's wonderful (01.58)
- Always (04.54)
- Cuckoo in the clock (02.34)
- Let's face the music and dance (03.31)
- When I lost you (01.55)
- I am an Indian, too (05.17)
- I never had the chance (03.07)
- White Christmas (02.51)
Artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Han Bennink; graphic concept by Ecke Bonk.
Re-issued in 2009 as hatOLOGY 657.
Go to list of Hat Hut recordings in EFIP or go to Independent Recording Labels Page