HatOLOGY 589 Tales out of time
Peter Brötzmann, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone; Joe McPhee, tenor saxophone, pocket cornet, trumpet; Kent Kessler, bass;
Michael Zerang, drums, percussion.
Recorded on 19 June 2002 at AirWave Studios, Chicago.
- Stone poem No. 1 (03.16)
- Something there is that doesn't love (06.01)
- Master of a small house (for Fred Hopkins) (07.22)
- Cymbalism (05.54)
- Alto lightening in a violin sky (for Jimmy Lyons) (05.53)
- From now till doomsday (06.46)
- Do you still love me/Did I ever? (12.07)
- In anticipation of the next (for Wilbur Morris and Peter Kowald) (06.09)
- Blessed assurance (04.11)
- Pieces of red, green and blue (08.01)
- Stone poem No. 2 (02.24)
Cover photograph (reproduced above) by Peter Brötzmann;
graphic concept by fuhrer vienna.
Go to list of Hat Hut recordings in EFIP or go to Independent Recording Labels Page