Incus CD21 Respiritus
John Butcher, tenor and saxophones; Vanessa Mackness, voice.
Tracks 1 to 4, 9 and 10 recorded at the Red Rose Theatre, London on 5 December 1994 by Martin Davidson; tracks 5 to 8 recorded at Pathway on 14 April 1994 by Justin Underhill.
- Fallen griefs of weeping willow (11.00)
- Dark hawks hear us (02.27)
- Turkiss indiene mauves (02.50)
- Every telling has a taling (06.04)
- My sighs in shockings (03.50)
- Wildrose cheeks for poor piccolina (03.20)
- I'll lay a few stones on the hostel sheets (05.09)
- Sweet swan water (03.15)
- Fieldmice balk talk (07.04)
- Close only knows (06.11)
Cover sculpture (reproduced above) 'Respiritus' by Richard Mackness; CD booklet design by Karen Brookman.
Go to complete list of Incus CDs, complete list of Incus LPs or Independent Recording Labels Page