Intakt 236 Backscatter bright blue
Fred Frith, electric guitar; Barry Guy, double bass.
Recorded on 14 August 2007 at Studio Klangdach, Guntershausen.
- Where the cities gleam in darkness (20.22)
- Big flowers (02.05)
- Breaking and entering (01.27)
- The circus is a song of praise (04.52)
- Little by little (00.44)
- A single street stretched tight by the waters (01.35)
- Climbing the ladder (03.23)
- Dependence over the abyss (05.04)
- Walking on wire (01.56)
- Moments full of many lives (18.15)
Cover art (reproduced above) by Heike Liss; graphic design by Jonas Schoder.
Go to list of Intakt recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page