Long Song Records LSRCD139/2016 No time left!
The Brooklyn Express
Daniele Cavallanti, tenor saxophone, ney flute; Herb Robertson, cornet; Steve Swell, trombone, flute; Joe Fonda, double bass, flute; Tiziano Tonini, drums.
Recorded on 15/6 June 2015 at Douglass St. Studio, Brookly, New York.
- Brooklyn: Monday soundcheck (02.37)
- New York funeral blues... (for Ornette C) (06.56)
- Untitled #1 (for Gil Evans) (11.38)
- Song for Harry Miller (12.03)
- Cyrill, the inspirer (12.14)
- Slaps, tone & drones (for Bill Dixon) (20.29)
- I see you now, Jim! (for Jim Pepper) (04.29)
Cover photograph (front cover reproduced above) and design by Michele Peretti.
Go to partial list of Long Song Records or to Independent Recording Labels Page