Matchless MRCD33 Most materiall
Evan Parker, saxophones; Eddie Prévost, percussion
- Double truth (of reason and revelation) (19.51)
- Knowledge is power (13.36)
- Rejecting simple enumeration (13.46)
- That more might have beene done, or sooner (29.00)
Recorded at Gateway Studios, Kingston, England on 23 February 1997 (CD A and B1) and 13 April 1997 (other tracks).
- Nil novum (12.01)
- Skill gave rise to chance, and chance to skill (09.26)
- Not so much for the sake of arguing as for the sake of living (12.24)
- Let us attend to present business (11.19)
- Chastise me, but listen (16.42)
Front cover painting (reproduced above) Djebel nefousa by Brenda Mayo, 1993.
Go to list of Matchless
recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels