Maya 9701 Sensology
Barry Guy, double bass; Paul Plimley, piano.
Recorded on 9 November 1995 at the Western Front, Vancouver, Canada.
- This is not much less than flat (09.17)
- Short steps until it finally dawned (05.57)
- Rolling agreement (05.07)
- Gnat notes in lyrical amber (01.09)
- Lyrical amber, hand held (01.52)
- Hand held hot coals (01.19)
- Sensology (12.03)
- What to do (03.43)
- Jazz for now and never more (05.08)
- Murmers and darts (03.06)
- Sticks and bones (05.19)
- Joyous absence of disco (05.09)
- Slowly getting to know the audience (02.41)
Cover art (reproduced above) by Alan Davie Drawing No. 9.94/3; cover design by GardnerQuainton.
Go to list of Maya releases or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page