Moers Music 02094 CD Sometimes crosswise: duos, solo, projects
Günter Christmann, trombone, cello with others as indicated:
Tracks 1 and 2 recorded in November 1991 at Jazzfestival Westerstede; tracks 3 and 4 recorded on 6 August
1992 at Langenhagen; tracks 5 and 6 recorded on 12 April 1991 in Stockholm; tracks 7 and 8 recorded on 5 December
1992 in Karlsruhe; track 9 recorded on 20 November 1992 in Paris; tracks 10 and 11 recorded on 24 April 1991
in Bremen; tracks 12 and 13 recorded on 8 June 1992 at International Jazzfestival Moers.
Cover painting (reproduced above) by Wolfgang Hannen.
- Calcul tas 1 (06.08); with Torsten Müller, double bass
- Calcul tas 2 (06.45); with Torsten Müller, double bass
- Frequenzgang (04.37); with Elke Schipper, sound poetry
- Me not me (05.31); with Elke Schipper, sound poetry
- "Scheiss Affe" (02.51); with Mats Gustafsson, tenor saxophone
- Mais, pourquoi? (03.53); with Mats Gustafsson, soprano saxophone
- Mit K.R.H.S. - 1 (02.25); with Paul Lovens, percussion
- Mit K.R.H.S. - 2 (06.55); with Paul Lovens, percussion
- Huit à dix-sept (05.20)
- Slide-8 (05.53); with Radu Malfatti, trombone; Giancarlo Schiaffini, trombone
- PA-SAU-NE 3 (03.17); with Johannes Bauer, trombone; Radu Malfatti, trombone; Paul Rutherford, trombone; Giancarlo Schiaffini, trombone; L. Verheijen, trombone.
- "erregte Einwände, entfernte Ereignisse" (06.17); with Alexander Frangenheim, double bass; Michael Greiner, percussion; Mats Gustafsson, sopranino saxophone; Rudi Mahall, clarinet, bass clarinet; G. Wolf, double bass.
- Par contr (08.04); personel as for track 12.
Released on CD only.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page