Northern Spy Records NS 060 The natural order
John Butcher, tenor saxophone, soprano saxophone; Fred Frith, electric guitar.
Recorded at Guerrilla Recordings, Oakland on 11 October 2009.
- That unforgettable line (02.32)
- Delirium perhaps (03.44)
- Dance first, think later (03.28)
- Faults of his feet (06.27)
- Colour of any eye half seen (13.29)
- Turning away in time (02.59)
- The welts, the squeeks, the belts, the shrieks (03.03)
- Butterflies of vertigo (04.35)
- Be again, be again (05.28)
- Accomodating the mess (08.56)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Andy Moor; design by Adam Downey.
Go to Independent Recording