Olof Bright OBCD12 Plingeling/Plingaling
Compositions by Olle Bonniér played and interpreted as indicated on each track:
Front cover drawing (reproduced above) Plingeling (detail) by Olle Bonniér.
- Fuga/Fugue (1948) (04.19); Per-Åke Holmlander, tuba, recorded 15 February 2005 at Gustavsberg Church, Värmdö
- Score for invisible sound (1984) (03.48); Mats Gustafsson, tenor saxophone, recorded 15 February 2005 at Gustavsberg Church, Värmdö
- Duo for tuba and trombone (1948); Johannes Bauer, trombone; Per-Åke Holmlander, tuba, recorded 24 August 2004 at Gustavsberg Church, Värmdö (07.35)
- Plingeling/Plingaling (1949) (05.57); Mats Gustafsson, baritone saxophone; Mats Persson, piano, recorded 4 May 2005 at Studio 3, Sveriges Radio, Stockholm
- 45-AN/"45" (Musical piece for imagination) (1945) (05.40); Olle Bengtsson, bass; Peter Schuback, cello; Folke Rabe, trombone; Per Flennström, flute; Per-Åke Holmlander, tuba; Tommy Koverhult, tenor saxophone, flute; Johan Mannerstedt, percussion + bells and horns, recorded 16 November 1985 at the Museum of Modern Art, Stockholm
- Plankor/Planks (07.08); recorded 1968 at Studio Decibel, Stockholm
- Paket/Parcels (08.19); recorded 1968 at Studio Decibel, Stockholm
- Snören/Strings (09.29); recorded 1968 at Studio Decibel, Stockholm
- Minos palats/Minos' palace (1966) (18.10); Karl-Erik Welin, processing, treatment and editing, 23 October 1966 at EMS, Stockholm; basic sound material recorded 1964/5 by Ingemar Ohlson and Olle Bonniér
Go to list of Olof Bright recordings.