Olof Bright OBEP 6, 7, 8 Trees and truths
Håkan Blomkvist; Mats Gustafsson, baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone.
OBEP 6 (baritone sax):
- Related rings of vibrating fibre (04.24)
- Non-related trees (03.56)
OBEP 7 (tenor sax):
- Nordströms trä (04.11)
- Transformations of one-dimensioned wood (04.09)
OBEP 8 (tenor and baritone sax):
Recorded in 4 April 2002 in Ystad Konstmuseum.
- I really wish I was here (to Raymond Strid) (04.26)
- Fucked up people and self-centred mutations with an urge to assert them self and nothing to say (to whom it may concern) (04.14)
"This edition is dedicated to the memory of Peter Kowald (1944-2002)"
These three extended play 45rpm vinyl records, housed in a heavy card box with title stamped on outside, were released in a limited edition of 300 copies in January 2003.
Cover (reproduced above) by Olof Madsen and Leif Elggren.
Go to list of Olof Bright recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page