Rastascan Records BRD 009 (Y)earbook volume 2
Graphic design by Hilary Davis.
- Chris Jonas, soprano saxophone; Daniel Sarid, piano: High river (00.23); recorded on 9 November 1991 in Parsons Cinema at The New School for Social Research.
- John Zorn Ensemble [JZ, conductor; Myles Boisen, guitar; Gannon Hall, drums; Bob Ostertag, sampler; David Slusser, electronics; Trey Spruance, guitar; William Winnant, percussion]: Xu feng (05.50); Recorded live in concert on 9 September 1991 at the Great American Music Hall, San Francisco.
- Ben Goldberg, halfinet: Improvisation on halfinet (04.56); recorded on 14 September 1990 at the Old First Church, San Francisco.
- The Molecules [Ron Anderson, guitar, cornet; Chris Millner, bass, voice; Thomas Scandura, drums; Luke Civil, percussion]: Radio's broken (04.48); recorded on 25 November 1991 at The Paradise, San Francisco.
- Steve Adams, alto saxophone: How science theories are verified (05.01); recorded on 30 September 1991 at the Bates Motel Solo Performance Series, San Francisco.
- Morphic Resonance [Roger Dannenberg, trumpet trumpet-controlled midi; Chris Koenigsberg, Thunder, recorder; Ben Opie, alto saxophone; Dean Rubine, monster feedback; Peter Velikonja, oboe, recorder]: Gateway (05.50); recorded 15 March 1991 at WRCT Studios, Pittsburgh.
- Miguel Frasconi, piano, paper, voice: 4 corners, part 3 (03.54); recorded June 1991 at the New Performance Gallery, San Francisco.
- Pierre Dørge, guitar: Mumbul (variation VII) (02.55); recorded 11 June 1990 at Copenhagen Sound Studio, Copenhagen.
- Robert Marsanyi, voice, computer; Carter Scholz, voice: AP:27 bits (07.36); recorded in October 1991 at The Marsh, San Francisco.
- Mike Hovanscek, electric zither, delay; Hal Rammel, sound pallette, delay; Rick Williamson, vocals, vocoder: Railyard meditation (07.26).
- Krystyna Bobrowski: Weave, unravel (for Baci) (05.52); recorded
- 27 October 1991 at Mills College.
- Keith Rowe, guitar, tape, processing: Untitled (06.49); background sounds from the motorbike race 'Amorce 50' in the streets of Montbert, France. No other recording information; presumed 1991.
- Anything Goes Örchestra: Recent music (04.55); recorded 20 September 1991 in Watchorn Hall, University of Redlands, CA.
Go to list of Rastascan recordings or Go to Independent Record Labels page