Relative Pitch Records RPR1016 Empiricism in the west
Vinny Golia, bass flute, soprillo, sopranino and bass saxophones, Bb and contra-alto clarinets; Urs Leimgruber, soprano and tenor saxophones.
Recorded at TV Tray Studios, Simi Valley, CA, nd.
- The red rose (07.27)
- Obscure dimension (07.37)
- The analytic and the synthetic (06.16)
- Self-referential incoherence (07.40)
- The scientific method (09.08)
- Matter is the permanent possibility of sensation (03.42)
- The problem of induction (03.40)
- Free from the ambiguities of natural language (06.00)
- Logical truths are linguistic tautologies (08.16)
- Observations of the natural world (01.58)
Front cover artwork (reproduced above) by Yuko Tonchira; art design and layout by Michael Sprigle.
Go to list of Relative Pitch recordings or to Independent Recording Labels Page