SLAMCD 405 Slamfest
- Dreamtime [Roberto Bellatalla, bass; Gary Curson, alto saxophone; Jim Dvorak, trumpet; Nick Evans, trombone; Jim le Baigue, drums; Keith Tippett, piano]: Careful driver (09.08)
- Lol Coxhill, soprano saxophone; George Haslam, baritone saxophone, tarogato; Paul Rutherford, trombone: CHAR I (19.13)
- Harrison Smith Quartet [HS, bass clarinet, tenor saxophone; Liam Noble, piano; Jeremy Brown, bass; Brian Abrahams, drums]: Inside outside (16.41)
- Elton Dean, alto saxophone; Howard Riley, piano: Tune's end (05.57)
- Dreamtime: Traumatic experience (07.09)
Recorded live at The Premises, London on 10 and 11 July 1999.
- Harrison Smith Quartet: All sixes and sevens (11.32)
- Coxhill/Haslam/Rutherford: CHAR II (07.59)
- Dreamtime: Unusual gift (09.09)
- Jim Dvorak, trumpet, voice/Phil Minton, voice: Tuna up (21.22)
- Coxhill/Haslam/Rutherford: CHAR III (10.47)
Design (reproduced above) by George Haslam.
Go to list of SLAM recordings