Thirsty Ear THI570103.2 Masses
Spring Heel Jack
John Coxon and Ashley Wales plus: Tim Berne, alto and baritone saxophnes; Guillermo E. Brown, drums; Roy Campbell, trumpet; Daniel Carter, flute, alto and tenor saxophones; Ed Coxon, violins; Mat Maneri, acoustic and electric viola; Evan Parker, soprano saxophone; William Parker, double bass; Matthew Shipp, piano; George Trebar, electric bass, double bass.
Recorded upstairs at the Strongroom, London and Sorcerer Sound, NYC, 2001?.
- Chorale [JC/EP/WP/MS/AW] (09.13)
- Chiraroscuro [GEB/DC/EC/JC/GT/AW] (08.16)
- Interlude 1 [RC/JC/MM/AW] (01.52)
- Masses [TB/GEB/RC/DC/JC/MM/EP/WP/MS/AW] (05.33)
- Cross [RC/JC/MM/AW] (05.17)
- Salt [GEB/JC/EP/WP/MS/AW] (04.45)
- Medusa's head [TB/JC/AW] (01.31)
- Red Worm [TB/JC/EP/AW] (06.26)
- Interlude 2 [GEB/DC/JC/WP/AW] (03.05)
- Coda [JC/MM/AW] (06.04)
Design and photography (front cover reproduced above) by Cynthia Fetty.
Go to Indpendent Record labels page