XERIC XER-CD-100 The education of Lars Jerry
Mats Gustafsson, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, French flageolet, fluteophone.
Recorded 12 October 1995 at The Renaissance Society art gallery, Chicago.
- A visit to Källom (08.51)
- Lars gets a lesson in myckelgensjö (04.30)
- A photo is made in Sundsvall (04.19)
- Disappointing lack of initial support (in Kubbe) (06.22)
- Success in Drömme II (04.57)
- Message from Fatmomakke (04.28)
- Studies in saxnäs (06.41)
- Lars develops arachnophobia in Amerika (05.33)
Design (cover reproduced above) by Jeff Hunt.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page