Babel Label BDV15135 #Two
Pat Thomas, piano, keys, laptop programming, samples, looping; Orphy Robinson, Xylosynth, Roland JX3P, bass marimba, samples, laptop programming, drums, percussion, FX pedals, steel pans; Evan Parker, tenor saxophone.
Recorded live at the Vortex Jazz Club, London on 20 March 2014.
- Tourmaline (06.35)
- Gold (06.03)
- Star line was what he said! (07.50)
- Diasporic liaisons in Dalston (07.25)
- Ivory, uvory and we very (05.31)
- Ebony speaks like a drum (06.59)
- Afronauts Ra black fore moor (15.36)
- Quiet voices & other noises (08.08)
- Carried way beyond (13.54)
Artwork (front cover reproduced above) by Ian'Swifty'Swift.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page