Long Arms Records CDLA 98020 Orion cup: the last sounds from the last cup
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Roberto Masotti.
- Sergei Zagny: Hymns (02.41); recorded on 4 May 1998 in Moscow
- Sergey Kuryokhin & New Composers [Sergey Kuryokhin, synthesizer, composer, engineer, producer; Igor Verichev & Valery Alakhov, sound collage]: Insect exercises (03.29); recorded in 1985 in Leningrad
- Arkady Shilkloper, corno da'caccio: Tennis da'caccio (02.18); recorded on 7 January 1998 in Vienna
- Allophonics [Heinz-Erich Goedecke, trombone, didgeridoo, Tibetan horn, gongs; Hans Schuttler, piano, sonic objects]: Tennis mit Uns (05.37); recorded in 1994 in Hamburg
- Slava Guyvoronsky, trumpet: Mouth ball (02.50); recorded in 1996 in St Petersburg
- Phil Minton, voice: Bad Minton (14.55); recorded on 2 October 1995 in Arkhangelsk
- Sergei Zagny, electronic music: Formula 1 (4.44); recorded on 1 May 1998 in Moscow
- Otomo Yoshihide, turntables, samples; Keshavan Maslak, saxophone, guitar: Tennis virus (01.44); recorded on 5 November 1996 in St Petersburg
- Vladimire Volkov, double bass: Double ball (05.07); recorded on 5 September 1997 in Moscow
- Sainkho & Moscow Composers Orchestra: The artist and the tennis clock (07.25); recorded on 4 January 1998 in Vienna
- Lüdi Trio [Werner Lüdi, saxophones; Stephan Wittwer, guitar; Michael Wertmüller, drums]: The last game (02.40); recorded on 9 October 1997 in Moscow
- Sainkho, voice: Voisolo (07.07); recorded on 1 April 1995 in Hamburg
- Gapon [Misha Khodarevsky & Dima Shumkov, sound design]: Oral set (00.45); recorded in 1998 in Kurgan, Krasin str.
- Jon Rose, violin, electronics: Interactive badminton: PERKS 1 (01.43); recorded on 23 April 1998 in Amsterdam
- Jon Rose, violin, electronics: Interactive badminton: PERKS 2 (00.52); recorded on 23 April 1998 in Amsterdam
- Jon Rose, violin, electronics: Interactive badminton: PERKS 3 (02.09); recorded on 23 April 1998 in Amsterdam
- The 13th Tribe [Erik Balke, pan-bone; Werner Durand, pan-ney]: Ping-pong anthropology (04.31)
- Sergei Zagny: Requiem (02.41); recorded on 5 May 1998 in Moscow
Released in conjunction with Musica Jazz (Italy): number 3, 1996.
Go to Independent labels page.