Blueprint BP339CD QED
Elton Dean, Fender Rhodes piano, straight alto saxophone, in various combinations indicated below with:
Alex Maguire, Hammond organ, piano; Paul Dunmall, tenor saxophone;
Simon Picard, tenor saxophone; Jason Yarde, alto saxophone; Jim Dvorak, trumpet, pocket trumpet; Nick Evans, trombone;
Roberto Bellatalla, bass; Paul Rogers, bass; Tony Bianco, drums; Marks Sanders, drums.
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 7 were recorded on 20 January 2000 at Eddie Mander's Studio, Stoke Newington;
other tracks recorded on 17/18/21 January 2000 at the Red Rose Club.
- Hammond X [ED/AM/TB] (14.32)
- Quartered [ED/AM/RB/MS] (11.20)
- Sax.com [ED/PD/SP/JY] (03.12)
- Altored strait [ED/AM/RB/MS] (07.22)
- Sheepdogs [ED/PR] (05.18)
- Deep crease [ED/JD/NE/PR/MS] (20.32)
- New roads [ED/AM/TB] (08.53)
Cover artwork (reproduced above) by John Gardiner, detail from painting Abstract flight.
Go to list of Voiceprint/Blueprint/What CDs on this site or to Independent Recording Labels Page