Emanem 4108 Enterprising mass of cilia
Masashi Harada Condanction Ensemble
Greg Kelley, trumpet; Bhob Rainey, soprano saxophone; Aleta Cole, violin; Frederic Viger, viola; Glynis Lomon, cello; Vic Rawlings, cello, electronics; Mike Bullock, double bass; Jonathan Vincent, accordion; James Coleman, theremin; Tatsuya Nakatani, percussion; Masashi Harada, condanction, voice.
Recorded on 17 March 2001 in 7A West Studio, Boston.
- Spools (07.27)
- Enterprising mass of cilia (12.33)
- Procession of echo (03.06)
- Physio-mechanical pulse (02.43)
- A room (03.02)
- Sprouting self-similarity (05.05)
- Element of resistance (13.46)
- Distance propitiate (11.47)
- Fleeting despot (06.33)
Front cover (reproduced above) by Masashi Harada.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page