Emanem 4112 The Geographers
Clive Bell/Sylvia Hallett
Clive Bell, Cretan pipes, harmonica, khene, pi saw, shakuhachi, stereo goathorns, whirling bat drum; Sylvia Hallett, anklung, bicycle wheel, electronics, mbira, sarangi, saw, viola, violin, voice.
Recorded at Gateway Studios, London on 17 July 2004.
- Shrugging into spring (09.01)
- Flying on the landing (05.56)
- With the book propped against the horse's mane (05.48)
- The weald (12.48)
- Birthmarks (01.08)
- Tantamount (06.46)
- The sweet potato festival at Fudomae (07.20)
- Notes to the milkman (02.57)
- Rolls over the plain (04.31)
- Love for shale (04.57)
Front cover design (reproduced above) by Kazuko Hohki; remaining design by Martin Davidson.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page