Emanem 4118 Neuph: compositions for euphonium and trombone
Paul Rutherford, trombone, euphonium, overdubs.
Track 1 recorded in concert in Rome on 14 April 1980; tracks 2-8 recorded at Mid Wales Sound Studios on 30/31 January 1978; track 9 recorded in concert in Pisa on 26 June 1980.
- Roman tick [for one trombone] (06.03)
- Yep 321 [for two euphoniums] (08.30)
- Realign 4 [for 4 trombones] (09.00)
- Three levels [for three trombones, one double speed] (03.46)
- Paunch and Judies [for one double speed trombone and dog] (01.22)
- Chefor [for one euponium] (07.57)
- Phase 2/2 [for two trombones and two euphoniums] (08.06)
- Neuph [for one trombone and one euphonium] (07.22)
- Pisa ear [for one trombone] (17.24)
Design (front cover reproduced above) by Martin Davidson, based on origina LP design by Peter Bate.
Tracks 2-8 were originally released in 1978 as SFA LP 092.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page