Emanem 4132 Senilità
Milo Fine/Viv Corringham
Milo Fine, B-flat (electronics), alto clarinet, marimba (electronics), voice; Viv Corringham, voice; Charles Gillett, electric guitar (tracks 3-6); Davu Seru, percussion (tracks 3-6).
Recorded on 14 June 2005 at Acadia Cabaret Theater, Minneapolis.
- Pajaros de cuenta (10.53)
- The virulent certainty of ignorance (10.56)
- The outermost plank (23.38)
- Black America (08.02)
- The unswerving punctuality of chance (09.22)
- The salamder departs (09.43)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Amy Myrbo; design by Martin Davidson.
Go to Emanem list of CDs, to list of Emanem LPs, or to Independent Recording Labels Page