Penumbra CD001 Elsewheres
Compositions and improvisations performed on the electroacoustic sound palette, designed
and constructed by Hal Rammel in 1991.
Recorded in 1993 and 1994 at
Experimental Sound Studio, Chicago.
- Dusk since dawn (06.44)
- Dawn since dusk (05.24)
- Amble without aforethought (06.35)
- Eye's precipice (for Hannah Höch) (05.17)
- Reverberant exchange (03.12)
- Afterthought (sonance in limbo) (05.49)
- The sleep of feral shadows (03.03)
- Secret tangent (05.06)
- Steady approach along a path entered in jest (01.52)
Encounter in a foreshortened landscape:
- Now (06.30)
- Then (09.59)
- Ballad unawares (02.20)
Front cover photograph (reproduced above) by Hal Rammel.
Go to list of Penumbra recordings or Go to Independent Recording Labels Page