Remote Viewers RV15 Last man in Europe
The Remote Viewers
David Petts, tenor saxophone; Adrian Northover, soprano saxophone; John Edwards, double bass.
Recorded at Red Shed Studios, 3/4 July 2017.
- The noise of history (03.16)
- A plague of initials (04.44)
- The night before the journey (02.46)
- Third-class carriage (00.59)
- Last man in Europe (07.35)
- Windlblown (05.43)
- The machines must stay (06.06)
- No day off (05.04)
- Fragments and testimony (02.36)
- The gods take a holiday (04.20)
- The tranquil life (02.56)
Cover art/design (reproduced above) by Adrian Northover.
Go to Independent Recording Labels Page